Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Calling

Last Sunday i was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Womens. I am so excited to work with the youth in our ward. I loved Young Womens when i was in it and i love it even more now that i am a leader. As many of you might know my sister and i are in the same ward and to make things better she was called to be the secretary in the Young Womens. So if any one has any fun suggestions let me know i am getting ready to meet with my beehives to do next years calender for mutual so any good ideas would be great. I have also made a blog for the girls so if you are interest the blog is....

modestishottest1.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Alisha! Scott knows how much I love blogging and mentioned that you and Brian have a blog, so I thought I'd check it out!! How are you guys doing?