Monday, March 8, 2010

Catching up and Aidens Blessing

I am so backed up on pictures and events. We will start at the beginning of February.

Aiden was blessed on February 7th. He look so handsome. He surprised us all by not crying while being blessed. Here he is look handsome in his blessing outfit. FYI Bradley and my nephew Caleb wore the same outfit on their blessing day also.





Here is his blessing cake. So may things went wrong with that cake. First I went to go frost it and the frosting was to thin and i ran out of powered sugar. The icing was running, so the layers of cake started to shift. Then, it was my first time using fondant and my bow didn't dry long enough so it started to collapse. I was so disappointed and almost threw it away, but I still had to serve cake and so I put it out and served it. I will attempt to use fondant again, and I will always have more then enough powered sugar in the pantry.

While all the family was over for the blessing the kids were jumping on the trampoline. Two little heads smashed and one little boy got a black eye.

No comments: