Friday, May 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Sorry It has taken so long. I have been super busy these past couple months. I will catch you all up on what is going on in our lives. Starting with Easter. Easter weekend the kids and I went camping with my family. We just went up the road to the white tank mountains. We had so much fun camping and hiking. We were so luck to have a park right next to our camp ground it kept the kids occupied so the adults could chat. We also had a great hike. I loved this camping trip, close to home and just one night.



Aiden chillen in the backpack
hitching a ride.
Just as we were getting started
with the hike

the wonderful park by our campground

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh, my , look at Brad! I had gotten used to the idea of Emmalee being big, but look at HIM! That is so crazy... they really are beautiful.

Hey, we're going to be in town soon- are you guys up for hanging out? Maybe a game night or something?