Monday, August 23, 2010

Chore Charts

I don't know about you but I am getting tired of cleaning up after my kids and always reminding them to do things, so I saw these on a web site and I just had to make them. I told the kids that for every chore they have on the done side at the end of each day,they get a quarter. I hope it works out. I know Emmalee's does not have the to do and done on it I forgot to cut out 2 of each so I will have to go back to my moms to finish hers. And the web site I got the idea from is:

http://www.u-createcrafts.com

Just scowl down a little ways. Mine is a little different because Brian got the clipboards from his work for free.



2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my gosh! Those are ADORABLE! That's it... new project! Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

How about this at your upcoming craft night. I MUST have one!!!