Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Aiden

So I haven't posted much about Aiden so here are some facts about our little guy.

Aidens loves to stand and watch everyone around him so I thought I would get out the exersaucer because my arms were hurting from holding him for so long. I know he looks a little happy but trust me he hates it. I hope it is because he is to young and doesn't quite get "why mom isn't holding me and why this stupid chair thing keeps spinning when ever i move".


He also loves to sit in the swing and watch the ducks spin around, and also to look at him self in the little mirror.




Aiden is getting so big. I love having him in our family he brings such joy. I am so blessed to have healthy wonderful children and a husband that is so loving to me and our kids. I love to watch the smile on his face when he plays with them and their smiles when they are having fun with him too.

No comments: