Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinosaur Cereal

Last week I went grocery shopping at fry's and they had their oatmeal on sale for $1.88 so i decided to get some, as i was picking up the kind Brian likes right next to it I saw the word Dinosaur I picked it up, as i do any food product that says dinosaur, or has a dinosaur on it and put it in the cart. When i got home i looked at it more carefully and the box said that the eggs tune into dinosaurs when you poured the hot water on them. The next morning Brian tried it out with Bradley and it worked. Here are the pictures of the before and after.


Before the water

After the water

I love this cereal, Bradley loves it as well he asks for it every meal. If your kids love fun food try this out. I could only find them at fry's hopefully you will have luck finding them close to you.

No comments: