Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Crafts

I put some pictures up of the calendars I made for my kids to count down the days till halloween and i thought something was missing so I saw the word "BOO" on my friends piano and decided I had to make them(thanks Jen). They cost me $5 to make. I also needed stands to put the calendars on so I bought some that were silver at wal-mart for $1 each. I then spray painted them black and this is the display on my piano I love it.


I wanted to put out these autumn blocks I made a few years ago but wanted to spice it up a bit, so my mom bought me this fall garland and I went to Hobby Lobby and got some christmas lights for $2. I am so happy with the way it all turned out.

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

Very cute "Fall" decorations!! I love when you can make fun stuff for your house for so cheap!!