Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah

My niece Hannah had her first birthday party last saturday and I wanted to make her something cute. Then I remembered at one of my friends baby showers my sister saw a pair of baby bloomers she wanted and asked if I could make her some. So I decided I would make them for her birthday. I also made matching hair bows a leggings. Here they are.





Here are the bloomers by them selfs. So cute. Makes me want to have another child just so I can have a girl for these cute things. But I guess Hannah will just have to be good enough for now.



3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! I wish I had a girl to wear stuff like that!! You are such a good Aunt! "Happy Birthday, Hannah!!"

Brianne said...

ADORABLE! You are very talented! I have girls but I don't think my 6 or 3 year olds would wear bloomers ;) happy Bday Hannah

Jen said...

those are awesome...i might enlist you to make some for Brita. you are amazing.