Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wall E Cake

On Saturday my nephew Caleb had his 3rd birthday, and my sister asked me if I could make him a life size Wall E cake. So I tried my best and this is how it turned out. I had so much fun making it. Putting all the pieces together was tricky. I made 2 sets of fingers and all of them fell apart so he has hand with no fingers. I am so excited to make kids birthday cakes this year. Wall E was a good start. Here are some pictures of the cake.




My sister mad these cute cake pops of eva. So cute. We are so creative. We give all the credit to our mother. She is such a great example to us. We love you mom.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm totally blown away at how perfect that cake is. I want it for my kids party. Good job.

Emily said...

Wow-just wow. That is so impressive. Remind me never to show you my Castle cake for Samantha's 5th birthday

Laurel Baker said...

"Awesome, Alisha!" I am WAY impressed! You are so stinkin talented! Is there anything you can't do?! I don't think so!

Claire said...

Amazing! That is an awesome cake. I cannot even begin to imagine how you put that together. Or how much time it took. Or how many times you had to bite your tongue to keep from cursing! Ü It looks awesome.